Backend developer (Java/Groovy/Grails)
We are hiring a Backend developer to join on our technical team in Buenos Aires.
Our current tech team: 6 developers in Paris and 2 developers in Buenos Aires.
Our server side tech stack is based on the Java/Groovy ecosystem (Spring, Grails, Gradle, Spock) and we are running entirely on AWS.
On the front end, we use Angular2 and Ionic2 (TypeSscript, RxJS/Ngrx, Material, etc).
To know more about us, please read the following articles about our tech stack and startup culture:
- Running a Startup with Lean & DevOps culture
- A startup journey on AWS: from bare metal monolith to serverless microservices
- Funded Vs Bootstrapped SaaS startups, Part 2: self-funded off-road buggy
Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in web development, with a Java background and you love to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Java-based back-end frameworks (or Groovy/Scala)
- Good spoken/written english
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Grails, Spring or Vertx
- Experience with JS-based front-end frameworks (Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram APIs,
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Open source project activities on GitHub
- Previous experience in a startup
- Great startup culture
- International remote team