Inside Sales Representative UK & Ireland
This isn't your average fly by night sales job. You’ll be leading the way as an assiduous team player for an award winning and leading social media management company in our English speaking region for Europe.
The role is remote, based in Ireland or the UK and we are looking for someone with superhero powers when it comes to executing our high performing inside sales process. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The role will place you in a highly creative and energized environment where you will be inspired to share your years of experience in collaboration and support of the sales team.
Agorapulse is looking for a motivated and resourceful sales hero with relentless work ethic, a strategic mindset and tactful people skills to act as the hub of communication for our key prospects. You will interact with various departments inside and outside of sales to coordinate all manners of social selling, demos and processes from start to finish in an extremely fast-paced and fun work environment.
- Effectively qualify your sales leads via the inbound process and via the channels open to you
- Contact prospective customers (outbound and inbound) regarding their need for a social media management solution via the inside sales process
- Full pipeline management
- Carry out in-depth discovery and analysis of prospects during the sales cycle
- Activate qualified but inactive trial leads into engaged trial users with a view to converting to subscription
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Help prospects understand the competitive advantage and benefits of using Agorapulse
- Identify the sales & marketing resource needs in your region to help sell Agorapulse to your leads
- Provide timely and effective quotations to your leads
- Negotiate skillfully where necessary
- Managing, tracking and execution of effective and professional follow-up
- Consistently dedicate time to mastering your craft as a high performing inside sales rep
- Work with your sales director to provide up to date and timely reporting on your numbers and qualitative feedback that is concise and can be used by the sales, marketing and product teams
- Work with team members to brainstorm on the competitive landscape and stay up to date with changes across Agorapulse and other tools in your industry
- Ensure positive customer experiences with our prospects. They need to feel like a customer from Day 1
- Collaborate with Customer Success to refer your new customers on for a continued positive experience
- Gain and share insight from wins and losses with actionable feedback delivered consistently and regularly to your sales manager
- Native English speaker
- Team player
- Precise and effective time-management skills
- Effective listening skills followed up by any required action
- Skilled communication
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and colleagues quickly
- Full job ownership
- Easily handles objections and rejections
- Compensation €40-€50K
- 20 Days Annual Leave + 5 days sick + 10 bank holidays
We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 12 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or sensory disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status and military service, membership in an employee organization, political affiliation, or any other legally protected non-merit characteristics.
At Agorapulse, we celebrate difference, we support it, for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community.