Community & Content Manager - France
Agorapulse is a self-service social media management tool based out of Paris, although half of the team is distributed over 12 countries.
As a social media marketing company, content quality created for our website and our social networks is extremely important in order to provide relevant subjects, posts and articles to our community. Every day, the US team creates amazing content: data driven experiments and analysis on the Social Media Labs, best practices and useful information on our blog, dedicated content on social networks. They also manage an Ambassador Program, increasing brand awareness amongst social media marketing experts.
It’s time to adapt these strategies to the French market by opening a position for a Community and Content Manager - France. Ready for the challenge?
Your mission will be to manage, innovate, engage and interact with all our social media audiences through quality content you will create, release and promote.
You will also use your network of influencers and nurture relationships in order to develop our Ambassadors program in France. The goal will be to ensure they realize as much value as possible from using our tool, and vouch for us to their own audiences. Including them in content creation and promotion is a must.
Success will be measured by the quality & the quantity of content created, as well as the number of Ambassadors brought into the program.
You will be working in our offices in Paris under the direction of our Country Manager - France, with a dotted line to our Brand Evangelist based in the USA. You will constantly be working and interacting with our Social Media Manager, Inbound Marketing Manager, and our Sales Manager France.
In order to thrive in social media & influencers program, you will need to get in-depth knowledge of our product, our competitive landscape and our clients. This requires extensive training we expect will last a few weeks. This training will be done mostly by assisting customer support and participating in sales demonstrations.
What we expect you to have:
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager and Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role (5 years minimum)
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience in content management and with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in French
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent relational skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- impeccable mastering of the French and English languages.
Annual salary of 36k€ to 42k€ according to background and experience
Remboursement titre de transport à hauteur de 50%