Country Manager UK & Ireland
Agorapulse is a self-service social media management tool based out of Paris, although half of the team is distributed over 12 countries.
We are growing very fast on the US market, France is our second biggest market; we are now looking for a country manager to adapt in the UK & Ireland the business development strategies developed in these top regions.
The ultimate goal is to grow the awareness of the Agorapulse brand in the UK & Ireland and eventually grow its revenue in this region.
Your mission will be to develop the UK & Ireland market and to maintain an average Net MRR growth equivalent to the one we’re experiencing in the US.
You will use different business development strategies such as content marketing, influencers relations, lead generation, PR activities, partnerships or industry events, and will be responsible for ensuring their efficiency as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
Success will be measured by MRR growth within your region.
You will be working remotely from the UK under the direction of our Director of Business Development Europe (located in France). To help you in your mission you will constantly be working and interacting with our Head of Sales (located in Ireland), as well as with our Brand Evangelist and our Social Media Manager (located in the US).
In order to thrive in our business development program, you will need to get in-depth knowledge of our product, our competitive landscape and our clients. This requires extensive training we expect will last a few weeks. This training will be done mostly by assisting customer support and participating in sales demonstrations.
What we expect you to have:
- Proven successful track record as a Country Manager or similar role in our industry (4 years minimum)
- Perfect knowledge and experience of the Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Good knowledge and experience of the Social Media Marketing ecosystem
- A full understanding of the tools and solutions provided by our company
- Excellent networking skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Management skills as you will oversee all aspects of business operations, including maintaining budgets
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- A good understanding of your region’s legislation to abide by local laws and regulations
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field; MSc will be a plus
Compensation & benefits
Independent contractor status
Base monthly fees of 6000€
Working at Agorapulse
We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 12 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.