Search Engine Optimization Specialist (SEO) (remote)
You’ll be leading the charge on search engine optimization for a top social media management software company. Think you have what it takes? Read more!
We are looking for an SEO & SEM Specialist to join our Marketing team and help us get and stay ranked. This role will be a remote, full-time position based in the US.
The SEO & SEM Specialist’s responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring search engine rankings across our portfolio of sites, blogs and tools. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO & SEM techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to improve our search rankings and ensure we attract and engage relevant target audiences. You'll help us get ranked and stay ranked.
You must have at least 3 years of experience managing search engine optimization within an agency or on behalf of a brand. The ideal candidate loves the challenge of the rankings game and wants to grow through new challenges. We seek a candidate that is intimate with how best to leverage digital and social channels to maximize SEO results.
You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The role will place you in a highly creative and energized environment where you will be inspired to share your experience in collaboration and support of the Marketing team. You will interact with various departments inside and outside of Marketing to coordinate all manners of social projects, programs and campaigns from start to finish in an extremely fast-paced work environment.
- Conducting keyword research using various tools (like SEMRush) and identify all the relevant keywords we should rank for (directly or indirectly)
- Work in collaboration with our marketing and content teams to improve our ranking for our most relevant keywords.
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Tracking important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Advise on updating older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Reviewing and analyzing our sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Working with our copywriters to help them write effective SEO content for our blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Working with our technical SEO resources (web developer and web agency) to ensure a consistent and effective SEO approach to our sites
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and webmaster tools
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Passionate about people (being social and helping others gives you energy and happiness)
- You love learning and sharing what you’ve learned
- At least 3 years of SEO experience
- Strong communication skills, online and in person
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Goal- and results-driven
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Able to work in a high energy, high autonomy, hyper-growth, startup environment
- Driven from within: No one needs to push you to excel -- it’s just who you are
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you.
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE
We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 17 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or sensory disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status and military service, membership in an employee organization, political affiliation, or any other legally protected non-merit characteristics.
At Agorapulse, we celebrate difference, we support it, for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Compensation and Benefits:
$45 000 to $55 000
2% Matched 401K
20 days of PTO/year + 5 sick days.