Country manager / brand ambassador (France)
This role is responsible for growing the awareness and demand generation on the French market.
We already have a sales person who can handle demos and close prospects, we are looking for someone to grow the number of qualified leads we can hand over to sales.
We are growing very fast on the US market but, despite being a French company, we have too little visibility on the French market and there’s a lot of untapped potential for us here.
The job is preferably based in Paris but we are ready to look at remote positions as long as the person can come to Paris every week and the applicant is a great fit.
- Increase awareness for Agorapulse in the French social media and online marketing ecosystem (bloggers, influencers, communities, specialized press)
- Increase organic traffic to our website by creating more high quality content derived from our English content and promoting it to a qualified French audience. The priority being on the Social Media Lab.
- Optimizing our website and content SEO for the French market
- Oversee marketing automation including Intercom and Autopilot, to streamline communications with our French speaking audience
- Create targeting paid marketing campaigns to increase awareness on the French market
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with the content, onboarding and sales teams to adapt all our existing efforts towards the English speaking markets to the French speaking market.
- Experience in the social media industry and good visibility of the key actors in France
- Native French speaker
- English as a second language (you can write and speak English as most of your colleagues won't speak French)
- Outstanding writing capabilities
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform (ex: Intercom)
- Solid communication skills - both written and verbal
- SMB, Middle Market B2B or agency experience
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- Able to work in a high energy, high-growth, startup environment
- You’re driven. No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE
We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 8 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime; and if you are seeking a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.