Senior HR Manager
The company, the context
Agorapulse is a France based international Saas company providing a self-service social media management tool.
Agorapulse is an international team of 60 people, 30 are located in France, 15 in the US and 15 distributed over 10 countries.
Since our inception, in late 2011, we’ve always invested heavily on our people and our company culture. Agorapulse is a “team first / people first” company and the HR function is strategic.
Since 2018, we’ve also been growing rapidly and hiring right is one of our key priorities.
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to scale our Tech, customer support, Marketing and sales teams, as we continue to grow and expand globally. In this role, you will lead the development, implementation, and administration of best practices, policies, and strategies to attract and engage world-class talent. You will be a key business partner providing hands-on operational and strategic human resources leadership for our company. You will also develop and deploy initiatives to drive employee engagement, culture, and a strong sense of team across the company.
This role reports to the CEO.
Ready to step in?
FULL CYCLE RECRUITMENT
Identify Hiring Needs
- Provide a forecast of hiring, needs options and costs
- Analyze hiring needs
- Create a candidate persona
- Write a job description
- Identify the best sources of quality applicants for each job in the company.
- Maintain a database of potential applicants for jobs we know we’ll have to fill in the near future.
- Maintain a network allowing to source high-quality applicants when required.
- screen & assess by conducting interviews,
- extend offers and conduct negotiations.
- Draft employment contracts (based on our existing model).
- Conduct new employee orientation
- help managers through the on-boarding process
- Develop, analyze and update the company’s on-boarding and evaluation program in collaboration with the business managers
- Provide accurate legal advice within the HR scope.
- Train and assist management with all legal aspects of employee relations during the hiring and termination processes.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve conflicts.
- Estimate termination options and termination costs/risks based on the analysis of local legislation.
- Prepare employee termination, conduct exit interviews in cooperation with managers
- Create, deliver and report on the bi-annual employee engagement survey to get feedback from employees to help improve employee engagement.
- Coordinate with the external resources handling employees pay
- Provide monthly reporting about HR KPIs.
- Coordinate with Head of Finance and CEO to help with HR budgeting.
- Maintain company directory and organizational charts.
- Maintain an up-to-date HR database.
- Create, maintain and revise the company’s policies and procedures (employee handbook, etc.)
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Create and maintain a salary grid to ensure consistency within the organization (in accordance with job descriptions, experience, talent review, talent evolution, succession plan, etc.)
- Conduct compensation and benefits surveys within the local labor markets to determine competitive wage rates.
- Provide the top management with detailed information on salary proposals (hiring, promotions..) based on analysis of comp&ben, salary reports, internal and external local market data.
- Determine the appropriate compensation packages during the hiring process and the promotion scheme.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, stock options, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management.
LEARNING, DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development.
- Liaise with managers to understand their (and their team’s) professional development and training needs.
- Support and coach the management team on all management and leadership matters, including performance review programs to ensure work effectiveness, compliance to Agorapulse culture, and fair treatment for all within the organization
- Enable employee professional growth opportunities
- Build a framework to measure employee engagement and ensure that each team member feels heard and valued.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Proven track record as an HR generalist, preferably in a senior role.
- Knowledge of French employment laws (US is a big plus)
- Recruitment experience
- Developing talent management programs
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring to managers and employees
- Experience in tech companies is a huge plus
- Experience in companies with a remote workforce is a big plus
- Experience in companies with an international footprint is a big plus
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Prioritization and time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal relationships,
- Impeccable communication skills, both in French and English
Annual gross salary: 65 to 75k €
Beautiful offices in the center of Paris (Châtelet) and possibility to partially work remotely.