Lead Product Designer
AgoraPulse is a leading Social Media Management platform that enables agencies, businesses, and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports - all in one easy to use dashboard.
With more than 5300 customers worldwide including NASA, McDonald's, Volkswagen, and Pepsi, Agorapulse is a profitable company consistently rated as a 'High Performer' by industry experts and customers alike.
As the lead designer of Agorapulse, you’ll be responsible for the design vision of the company across all products and materials (app, mobile, website, marketing tools, …).
Please share your dribbble profile and/or your book :)
- Create and maintain a design framework associated with the Design system in collaboration with our Product and Dev teams.
- Communicate, educate and bring people together around the design vision.
- Implement small changes in an existing and performing product while thinking about the very next version.
- With the Head of Product, coordinate and collaborate with engineers in order to get great results.
- Be able to run UX research one week and create pixel-perfect mockups and animations the next.
- Review the implementation of new features / improvements with the Feature Owner and the Head of Product.
- Keep the design roadmap up to date (including our main platform and side projects).
- Build / manage a team of 2 to 3 product designers.
- Deep experience in UX/UI for web apps and mobile.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and proactivity when it comes to push for meetings and ask questions.
- Strong written and verbal English skills. The ability to speak and present in front of an English-speaking audience. (60% of the company is not French).
- Constant input of new ideas and passion for innovation.
- Proven capacity to adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
- Team player attitude with successful leadership and managerial skills.
- High level of organization and obsessive attention to details.
- Ability to balance the technical constraints and the need to work in reasonable iterations to create the perfect (or optimal) design.
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Invision, ... (UI/UX toolset)
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE: We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 17 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space - it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble - but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, the product team is located in Paris (France). We foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
Agorapulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Agorapulse is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or sensory disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status and military service, membership in an employee organization, political affiliation, or any other legally protected non-merit characteristics.
At Agorapulse, we celebrate difference, we support it, for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
French contract, office in Paris, Châtelet, Tickets Restaurants, 50% Pass Navigo, Mutuelle.